Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Interview with... Scott Capurro

I always get excited with I interview people involved with the Star Wars films.
Scott Capurro did some voice over work for Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. However he also worked on Mrs. Doubtfire, and that's REALLY exciting!

I hope you dig my interview with Scott Capurro




Star Wars fans are pretty loyal and vocal. Have you had any experience with them?

I've attended a signing or two. Tokyo was fun, I spent 5 days in sci fi shops signing posters and toys. You've never met a REAL nerd til you've met a japanese star wars nerd. Fragile, so pale and kind and adorable. Who knew grown men could be so weepy?

There’s more call these days for voice-over work. What advice can you give to people wanting to get into the business?

Work on your regional accents. They're very trendy right now.



What’s coming up next for you?

I'm currently hosting a live chat show at the Vauxhall Tavern in central London. it's celeb heavy and so glamorous. I might jump into a West End play. And there's always the sauna.

If you have a production/event/charity you would like to bring to my attention please let me know and I’ll make mention of it in my blog.

Just spend money on your kids' education. Please.




Mrs. Doubtfire was such a huge film. What was it like on the set?

Great. It was my first film experience, and I was fortunate to be on set with two comics, harvey and robin. And that was it! No torturous extras in the way, asking for advice, which I so obviously and so painfully clumsily had none to give. We three spent a week trying to make each laugh. i was enthralled.




WOW! Thank you Scott!
I hope you guys enjoyed that as much as I did conducting it.


Thanks again for all your help with this interview Scott. I couldn't have done it without you! :)

What did you think of this interview? Please comment, or email me directly at mgbouw@yahoo.com.au
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment