Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Interview with... Lilith Stabs

In the past I have brought you quite a few interviews with horror actresses.
They're always fun aren't they? I certainly think so.
In that sense it is my pleaseure to bring to you my interview with Lilith Stabs.



1. What drew you to the horror genre?

Well, I always enjoyed horror movies and was sort of into some goth stuff at the time so that plus the desire to act sort of pushed me in the direction of horror. After I went to a couple conventions and saw the other actresses I just knew it was something I could easily do.



2. You certainly look to be having a lot of fun on set. What is the most fun you have had, and for which film?

At times it can be a lot of fun, especially when you get to work with friends. Other times it can be seriously tiring putting in the long hours. But then since I'm probably delirious at that point and it probably still looks like I'm having a blast!



3. What do you think of horror fans? They can be pretty wild.

They are or can be some very loyal fans. Not quite as loyal as music fans but kind of. And indeed they can be rather wild!



4. Have you ever attended a horror convention?

Yes, I certainly have. In the last several years I haven't been going. But for quite a few years I did at least 8 to 10 conventions a years. Perhaps I will book some again at some point but I got kind of burnt out on all the traveling I was doing. Sometimes it was a lot of fun, but a little difficult when traveling alone (well not usually all alone, I was known to have one of my sidekicks with me....my bunny Serena or the late Samantha).




5. What would be a dream role for you?

Something like the white queen in Alice in Wonderland or The Snow Queen. In other words some white and wickedly beauiful.



6. What’s coming up next?

I'm doing a lot of writing these days. Several projects under way as far as that goes. I get scripts to review from people who never seem to actually film anything they send me. If I get another role offered to me that I like I'm down for it but for the moment just writing and thinking of possibly doing some filming of my own.



7. Is there an event or charity you would like to bring to our attention?

Well, there is what I like to call the Plight of the Easter Bunny. Its about how all the bunnies (not all some do end up in good homes), but the ones who get given as gifts then neglected later when the child is no longer interested. These rabbits deserve better. It is not an event or charity to be exact but there are rabbit shelters all over that need help with the rabbits, placing them in homes as well as donations.



Thank you Lilith!
What did you think of this interview? Please comment, or email me directly at mgbouw@yahoo.com.au
Until next time!

7 comments:

  1. Lilith is NOT someone that I would think of as being a good actress.. Her voice is like nails on a chalk board and she is way too old for the roles she tries to play in.. It also seems to me that if she was going anywhere, she would have already been out there.. I guess she can keep on dreaming but if you ask me, she is all used up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems a bit harsh, but I thank you for voicing your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She never really had any acting talent but her goth look & advertising as a dominatrix got her some attention. When she dropped the goth look she became just one more average looking delusional girl in the b scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are just so right. Totaly delusional

      Delete
  4. Why is everyone so harsh? I really don't understand why people need to resort to name calling and put downs. If you don't like her, fine. Why add insult to your opinions? It only makes you seem petty and jealous of anything she has done. I personally like her look, whether it's goth or normal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At her age she certainly is past her prime and if fame was in her future she would have made it by now. She is just another self consumed egocentric woman who never will be anything but a delusional child.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think she ever really had a prime. She is just one of those gold digging talentless females who failed at everything she tried.

      Delete