Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Interview with... Amber Heard

I apologise for taking so very long since last updating this blog site.  I'll chalk it up to wanting to find someone to interview who would amaze you.
Hence I had the honour of interviewing Amber Heard.
Amber's been in a slew of great movies, from Pineapple Express to the very funny Zombieland.  She also starred alongside Johnny Depp in The Rum Diary.
Amber has some very interesting things to say, and fingers crossed there'll be a part two to this interview in coming days/weeks/whenever (Amber's currently doing reshoots so I don't want to pressure her for follow-ups).
I hope you enjoy my interview with Amber Heard.
 

1.  What type of movies do you look out for? I keep an open mind when it comes to my acting career and movie's I look out for. Everything happens for a reason. At this point I just take everything as it comes and I try to keep myself as grounded as possible.
2   What would be your ideal film role?  I just want to portray great characters and someone that everyone can relate to. I want to be someone who could be your sister, your cousin, your girlfriend, your best friend, etc. (That is character driven)
3.  You've previously mentioned in other interviews a love of guns and muscle cars.  What are particular favourites? gun: taurus slimline 9mm muscle car: 1969 Shelby Mustang GT500
4.  How much fun do you think starring in a Fast And The Furious movie would be? You kidding me lol? To work with Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, & the Dwayne "the Rock? That would be absurdly, insanely over-the-top action fun. And a lot of that will involve cars.
5.  Have you ever travelled and if so, where's your favourite part of the world? Argentina, its beautiful, friendly locals and the weather is brilliant. Especially if hiking and cycling is your sort of scene - there are many adventures to be had!
6.  Is there any particular charity or event you would like to bring to my readers' attention? Yes please support GirlUp Foundation at: www.girlup.org/

 
A huge thank you to Amber for her time with this interview.  I couldn't be more rapt in her responses and eagerness.
I wish Amber all the very best, and if we can just get her in a Fast And The Furious sequel well, I know it'd be all kinds of awesome.
Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment