Friday, February 5, 2010

Welcome To Straight 2 DVD

Hi everyone,

My name is Maarten Bouw.
As my profile suggests, I'm a mild-mannered family man. I work full time and when I get home at the end of the working week I like to seat down and watch a DVD.
So Friday night has been allocated as "DVD-Night."
I have a tonne of DVD's waiting to be watched. Some of the movies are quite well-known; a fair few are not.
It's always been a dream of mine to review movies and I had a thought, if a movie went straight to dvd, who was going to promote it?
I watch these obscure movies, so why not me?
These blogs will be less about me (unless something really interesting happens or someone asks me a question), they'll mainly be movie reviews.
I'll try to add photos when and where I can, and if I can get any response from the studios, well, even better!
At the moment my new favourite show, Breaking Bad, is airing on ABC2 on Friday nights. There's about 11 more episodes to run so I will be reviewing movies I have previously watched (and wanted to review).
I look forward to partaking in this endeavour and I hope someone out there takes even a passing interest in the blog.
As always if you have any questions or comments you can feel free to contact me. I'd be rapt even getting one person checking this out! Haha.
I can be reach at mgbouw@yahoo.com.au if you want to send me an email.
Hope you enjoy the blogs.
All the best.
Maarten.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maarten. I enjoyed reading your dream of one day being a movie reviewer. I sure that one day it will happen. Until next time

    ReplyDelete